Wednesday, January 2, 2013

BIAS!!!


.
  Birth of the second girl                      

A new life from me
Reams of unwanted moods
No congrats surfs for her
No hidden emotions of love stirred and unfurled
From her grandmother for her granddaughter
News of second daughter is the fast ending ecstasy
A lineage with no loved space for the new born baby

Socks as much filthy but wanted
As the luck charms the man with feet
 A son as child in my womb haunted me
Hunted me and turned the whirlpool
 Kiss of the thoughts
Second girl pedals my head and hand
I have nothing to think about then
        Second voyage of my motherhood
I know the two of us as lighthouse
Both of us would please her choices of brain
Pinned on the less phony lane
Far from the clouds bursting in second terrain
 She would bathe in her stars herself gained
                                                                      My child, you are blessed one
Your father wanted this chance to drip with his love
                                                                This chance intense choice of my love

When the words walk out from a human’s tongue
Almighty is certain of the prime
             to fool the dumb
But the old have a ride
 birth of the wanted high
Sun sign and soothsaying in slim mind
Breaks the ice for them in insecure times

Left aside for a call to her grandfather
To hold her in his hands with smile
A faith of the spectrum of light
To overpower him in one look of easy bite
But maybe the desire of a son snaps
Small life after a long pain of mine
Encloses my chest
                                          The orthodox never thrives
       And never grandly winds

Alas, the finishing lines of the visitors
As some close ones fission
More ladies offer that dim vision
No ultrasound dear for the gender
Why the fate seals the jar of the birth of the son?
A whisper by an old woman
Why not the child killed before its turn?
Respect in voice from me to state
I valued my mate
For not letting my womb be troubled for the plea
Letting the kernel of existence and beauty be free
He never wished to kill anyone alive
That indeed is a crime
As the birth is divine in this holy country since times
Since times besieged and chimed
Since the life lent itself for another life to intertwine
Second daughter needs a welcome
She needs a chance yet gifted seldom
No two faces laced
Wise head, a forsaken compass
A lasso mystifying many minds
Churning as sugarcane from beetroot
 Sweeten for the tastes to climb
For the deeper meaning of new to deepen and pine






No comments:

Post a Comment