Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mother!!!


Inspirations
Mountains leaching the exuberance in creation
The one who is in the making of subtle essence
Has been born in his thorough credence
Creator has taken his smile out in elation
Born to rekindle all those lives in aberration
The one with a stick of discipline in inspiration
Turning into a magic wand in my culpability
Fault never committed again without any typicality
No barriers in her presence to cross in difficulty
In her absence the life shall view no affability
But where is my inspiration at this station?

I wish I had the impact as you exhibit
A veil leading into fear did inhibit
But now no doubts shall take a lift
As she has set the arena for my life
Shrewd world to handle with no strife
Lessons of million dollars educated
The chapters of life beautifully stated
The lady who has always taught me to lead
After school how to face the college days
As the gardener prunes and snips the foliage
Cuts the weeds around for growth in steed
Trivial branches he throws them away
My inspiration display of qualities in an array
Bad habits she tried to remove from my pathway
In times of dilemma told to do what heart says
My inspiration lies in my creator of visible theatre
I look forward for a force with an inclination
To connect me and my motivation
My mother has always been my inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment