Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Toy train




Hazy line


Smoky treat of the train
As I watch out of the pleasing toy train
Each pass and each tunnel singing with me the song of life
Misty and a hazy line giving a break
But the driver has the knack
To move the hands with the new adventure that comes alive
My deodars come running
Move with me to hold my hands
Then one leaves and the other one catches
The frolic that stays with each one
Stays with the anxiety and eagerness always embraced
So life I am not afraid
I can catch hold of each retreating days
I’ll come rushing with a smile
 when rush of life holds me wild
The dark tunnel and the hazy line will make me stop for a while
To let go all the pangs that the fate serves with a beam
And shatter them heroically
and have no reluctant dreams
Have the faith of the flowing river
that it will meet the sea
Darkening each hazy line that I meet
Thread of the life never losing the bead
Adding each one
Whatever force may stop to push the bead within
   for the wit to peep










No comments:

Post a Comment